Monday, November 15, 2010

What can I buy during correction

One of the best things is that the good stocks also gets whacked during a correction. Therefore, the most logical thing to do is to load up on good stocks. Definitely, to me, this means stocks in the Straits Times Index. I am looking greedily at SembMar ($4.50 -$4.60 will be good price, below $4.50 will be super bargain price), SembCorp ($4.50 - $4.65 good price, below $4.50 super bargain price) and Noble ($1.90 - $2 will be good price, below $1.90 super bargain) again. I am also looking at STX OSV (below $0.70 would be a steal) as I feel that it is just unlucky to be listed when there is a correction. This one is definitely unfairly sold down.
I am not looking at Genting as I feel prices have peaked, and may not rise very much in the near term. Finally, I am looking at gold ($125 - $129 good price, below $125super bargain).

No comments:

Post a Comment