Thursday, November 25, 2010

I can start buying

I may think that the STI is only half way through a correction, but stocks are stubbornly refusing to fall further, but instead clinging on to meaningful supports. Of the stocks on my radar screen, Noble is well supported at 1.98 (61.8% retracement), NOL at 2.10 (50% retracement). Genting, a stock I was initially not looking at, is becoming attractive. It is supported at 1.93 (61.8% retracement), and is rebounding from oversold RSI. The last time that RSI was oversold was way back in April and of course, we know, the stock rallied hard by 170% afterwards. So, Genting is my choice, and I will be scaling in my positions on this counter, with an aim to evenually build a 10-lot position for its next peak by April 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment